The Tens One to relieves pain by assisting the body’s to release of natural painkillers (called endorphins). Tens One also uses electrical signals to block the pain signal from reaching the brain causing pain relief
Self-adhesive electrode pads deliver small electrical impulses through the skin and stimulate the nerves in the affected area – providing you with drug-free, long-lasting pain relief in the comfort of your own home.
Key features of the Tens One include:
- Simple Analogue TENS machine with control knobs and large buttons – classically designed upgraded with 2019 technology.
- Soothe multiple areas with 2 independent channels and 3 modes.
- Best in range safety using our open circuit technology - Unlike our competitors, you are Instantly alerted and the device stops all power to the electrodes when the skin to electrode connection is not 100%.
- The LCD screen allows you to precisely adjust the intensity. Don’t guess like you have to with other TENS machines
- Battery operated means quick, easy and cheap pain relief
- Affordable but proven. Don’t compromise on quality
Cautions & contraindications
If you are in any doubt about any of these warnings please consult your medical adviser.
TENS contraindications :
If you have a heart pacemaker or have a heart rhythm problem.
TENS in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect some models. If TENS is applied on the front of the neck this can affect your heart rate. Very strong TENS across the chest may cause an extra heartbeat.
• If you have epilepsy TENS may affect seizure threshold.
• During the first three months of pregnancy
It is not known whether TENS may affect foetal development.
• On the abdomen in the later stages of pregnancy.
Stop using immediately if you experience unexpected contractions.
• When driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control loose pads, damaged leads, or sudden changes in contact may cause brief involuntary muscle movements.
• To mask or relieve undiagnosed pain may delay diagnosis of progressive condition.
• Observe caution when using TENS at the same time as being connected to monitoring equipment with body worn electrode pads.
It may interfere with the signals being monitored.
• Strong electromagnetic fields (electrosurgery/microwave cookers/mobile phones) may affect the correct operation of this unit.
If it appears to behave unusually, move it away from these devices.
• Use caution following recent surgical procedures stimulation may disrupt the healing process.
Do Not place electrode pads:
• On broken skin, The pads could encourage infection.
• On skin which does not have normal sensation.
On the front of the neck
• Over the eyes.
• Across the front of the head Effect on patients who have had strokes or seizures is not known.
• Near malignant
• Speak to your doctor about any allergic reaction to the electrode pads.
• Do not immerse your TENS unit in water or place it close to excessive heat.
• Opening your TENS will void all warranty
• Do not mix old, new or different types of batteries.
• Do not use this device leads, electrodes, and accessories other than those recommended by the manufacturer. Performance may vary from specification and will invalidate the product warranty.