TensCare have developed a range of electrotherapy devices to help with all stages of sports training and recovery.
EMS (Electrical muscle stimulation) is widely recognised by healthcare professionals and sports individuals as a method of treatment for muscle rehabilitation - improving muscle endurance and preventing injury.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and IFT (Interferential Therapy) settings can help to relieve muscle pain due to injury and over-training.
EMS is commonly used for:
- Neuromuscular Facilitation,
- Muscle Re-education,
- Muscle Training,
- Prevention/Slowing of Atrophy/Hypotrophy,
- Preventing Postoperative Muscle Weakness,
- Reduction of Spasticity,
- Maintaining or Increasing Range of Motion,
- Training of Partial Peripheral Nerve Damage with Signs of Reinnervation,
- Treatment of Scoliosis,
- Post-surgical stimulation to prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis),
- Incontinence Treatment.