NailIt is a new generation nail cleaning laser device designed to help maintenance of aesthetically looking nails. Unlike traditional laser treatment for nail fungus, its main function is to ensure the clean look.
This nail cleaning laser device combines infrared and blue light radiation when penetrating the nail, and a dual-action hinge makes it particularly flexible to use.
Compact and travel-friendly design will ensure you’re not missing out on daily treatment sessions – 7 minutes a day is all you need to improve the appearance of a fungal nail. To assist you further, it is charged by an USB cable, ensuring you can use NailIt anywhere and anytime.
Nailit is pain-free nail cleaning laser device that brings no side effects. It can be used by pregnant women, does not require prescription and is safe to use.
- Improves the appearance of fungal nails.
- Infrared and blue light technology is used to safe and effectively clean your nails.
- Daily 7-minute treatment sessions
- Dual-action hinge – comfortable for fingers and toes of all sizes
- Nailit is recommended to improve the appearance of fungal nails but it is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical issues. Your first line of treatment should be to see your doctor.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
The device should be used in strict compliance with the safety and operating instructions provided in this manual.
- use the device close to the womb during pregnancy;
- immerse your device in water or place it close to excessive heat such as a fireplace or radiant heater or sources of high humidity;
- use this device if the clear plastic filter is broken or removed;
- use the device for the following persons:
- suffering from sunburn;
- under medical care for diseases that involve photosensitivity;
- receiving photosensitising medications.
- avoid direct eye contact from the laser radiation/blue light/ infrared radiation;
- keep the device away from children;
- children under the age of 18 years should only use the device under adult supervision;
- no modification of this equipment is allowed;
- if you experience any unexpected side effects such as itching, that occurs within the first 48 hours of using the device, medical advice should be sought prior to further exposure;
- the device can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities;
- children shall not play with the appliance and should not be left unsupervised.