The Perfect EMS is an easy-to-use dual channel unit, combining TENS and EMS to provide muscle toning, rehabilitation and pain relief.
Use in conjunction with physiotherapy, the Perfect EMS can aid muscle rehabilitation by strengthening weakened muscles using Electrical Muscle Stimulation. This is especially useful where patients are unable to perform physical exercise.
8 EMS PROGRAMS (6 PRESET, 2 MANUAL)
6 preset EMS programs including Warm Up, Endurance, Power and Bulk.
- Increase muscle strength and endurance
- Aid muscle rehabilitation including muscle atrophy and reduced function
- Strengthen muscles to reduce further deterioration
- Muscle toning to improve body shaping
- Beauty applications - settings to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite
Manual EMS programs allow all parameters to be adjusted and saved to your personal needs, providing a more versatile operation.
2 MANUAL TENS PROGRAMS (MANUAL)
TENS can be used to provide pain relief from general pain such as back pain or joint pain, or to provide relief from injuries and over-training. The manual TENS programs can be adjusted to suit your needs.
The personal usage diary allows you to monitor the duration the unit has been used by recording the total usage time.
COMFORTABLE STRENGTH CONTROL
The Perfect EMS monitors skin and pad condition to ensure the stimulation from the unit remains constant to prevent any unwanted changes in intensity.
- Lightweight, slimline design with easy-to-use digital controls
- Two Independent Channels – with independent strength controls enabling you to treat two areas at the same time with 4 electrode pads
- Treatment Timer – enables you to adjust and set the session duration (between 10-90 minutes) and to select personal parameters in the manual programs
- Open Circuit Detection – detects if the electrode pads are not correctly connected to your body, automatically resetting the strength setting to zero, eradicating any sudden changes of intensity if the connection is re-established
- Comfortable Stimulation - provides gentle TENS stimulation with 60 steps of intensity
- Automatic Keypad lock – automatic keypad locking if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds to prevent any accidental changes in settings
- Detachable Belt Clip - enables you to clip the unit onto your belt or waistline
- 6 Preset EMS Programs - including Warm Up, Endurance, Power and Bulk
- Easy Start Program Memory - easily return to the last program and setting used
- Manual TENS & EMS Programs - with easily adjustable settings to suit your needs
TENS giving a range of 1-120Hz in steps of 1; 50-250 uS in steps of 50
EMS giving a range of 1-80Hz in steps of 1; 50-350 uS in steps of 10
- 90mA output over 1KOhm load
PLEASE NOTE: The electrode pads need to be applied directly to the skin before the intensity increase buttons will operate. If the Perfect EMS detects the unit is not properly connected to you (for example if the pads or leads come loose) then the unit switches the intensity to zero. This safety feature prevents any unpleasant changes in output.
- Do not use if you have a heart pacemaker or have a heart rhythm problem. TENS or electrical stimulation in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect some models. If TENS or electrical stimulation is applied on the front of the neck this can affect your heart rate.
Very strong TENS or stimulation across the chest may cause an extra heartbeat.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy. TENS may affect seizure threshold.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. It is not known whether TENS or electrical stimulation may affect foetal development.
- Do not use on the abdomen in the later stages of pregnancy. Stop use immediately if you experience unexpected contractions.
- Do not use when driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control. Loose pads, damaged leads, or sudden changes in contact may cause brief involuntary muscle movements.
- Do not use to mask or relieve undiagnosed pain. This may delay diagnosis of progressive condition.
- Do not use if you have cognitive disabilities, i.e.; Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.